Property insurance

Buildings insurance

Your home is probably your biggest single asset so it is important to protect it against unexpected damage through things such as fire, storm, flood and subsidence. Buildings Insurance will also cover your fixtures and fittings and most policies will offer cover for less common causes of damage such as theft, accidental damage, vandalism and vehicle damage.

Contents insurance

In addition to Buildings insurance you should also consider including cover for your household goods and personal belongings.

Contents Insurance offers cover for things such as furniture, electrical goods, clothing and other personal items. You will also have the option to cover items you take out of your home such as jewellery, cameras and money. Finding the right cover can be complicated as different policies offer different levels of cover, so it is important that you get expert advice. Our advisors will explain all of the alternatives to you and tailor the policy to meet your individual needs.

Our recommendation will be based on the quality of cover available as well as the price, as sometimes
customers are persuaded to purchase inferior products based on cost alone.

As with all insurance policies, conditions and exclusions will apply.